Learn Core Hotel Accounting skills from experts in the industry using your computer from anywhere in the world! The Hotel Accounting Institute was developed to provide comprehensive, interactive web-based training and tools for the hospitality industry. Courses are designed for industry or industry-related professionals and hospitality staff members to develop skills immediately utilizable in the workplace. The Controller’s Toolchest is designed to provide policies manuals, adaptable forms and analysis tools for companies that do not have the resources to develop them on their own.
The online courses have been established using the best software available. The goal is to cause behavior-changing use of the content from these courses in the workplace, and to provide it in an interactive manner. Let’s face it, accounting is not the most exciting subject to learn, so we have tried to add some fun and humor to the learning process.
These courses have been developed by industry professionals wishing to teach you concisely what you need to know to do your job better. The courses are technically oriented to provide you with skills that you can immediately use in your job.
How the system works:
- You purchase a course and will be issued a logon and password for that course.
- You have 120 days to complete the course.
- As you complete sections, you will re-enter the course where you left off.
- After completing all sections, you will take a final exam that is immediately graded.
- If you don’t pass the exam, you will be allowed to re-take the exam until you pass.
- After passing the exam, you will be issued a certificate of completion that you may use for company reimbursement.
- If you have questions throughout the course, our e-mail service is available for 24 hour turnaround assistance.
- For an example of what a course looks like, take our sample section from one of our courses, below: (You can not be "logged in" when you try to take the Demo course. Be sure to log out before you click on the link.)